Address: Shenzhen Nanshan District City Xili Town Hom Science Park A building five floor
According to power grid rules and LED drive power requirements, the following points must be taken into account when selecting and designing LED driver power supplies:
1. High reliability: Particularly like the driving power of LED street lights, it is installed at high altitude, which makes maintenance difficult and costly.
2. High efficiency: LED luminous efficiency decreases with increasing temperature, so heat dissipation is very important. In particular, the power supply is installed in the lamp
LED is an energy-saving product. The driving power supply has high efficiency, low power consumption, and small heat generation in the lamp, which helps to reduce the temperature rise of the lamp. Delay LED light failure.
3. High power factor: The power factor is the grid's load requirements. Electrical appliances below 70 watts are generally not mandatory. Although the power factor of a single appliance with low power has a little lower impact on the power grid, at night, everyone lights up and the similar load is too concentrated, causing serious pollution to the power grid. For the 30-watt to 40-watt LED driver, it is said that in the near future, there may be certain indicators of power factor requirements.
4. Constant current output power supply;
1) Multi-channel constant current output, flexible combination, all the way LED failure, does not affect other LED work, the cost is slightly higher.
2) Direct constant current supply, LED series or parallel operation. The cost is a bit lower, but the flexibility is poor, and one of the LEDs fails to affect the operation of other LEDs.
Both forms coexist for a period of time. Multiple constant current output power supply methods will be better in terms of cost and performance. It may be the mainstream direction in the future.
5. Surge protection: The ability of the LED to withstand surges is relatively poor, especially against reverse voltage capability. It is also important to strengthen this protection. Some LED lights are installed outdoors, such as LED street lights. Due to the start of the grid load and the induction of lightning strikes, various surges can be invaded from the grid system, and some surges can lead to LED damage. Therefore, the LED drive power must have the ability to suppress surges and protect the LED from damage.
6. Protection function: In addition to the conventional protection function, it is better to increase the LED temperature negative feedback in the constant current output to prevent the LED temperature from being too high.
7. Protection: Installation outside the lamp, the power structure should be waterproof, moisture-proof, the shell should be lightfast.
8. The life of the drive power supply must match the life of the LED.
9. To meet safety and electromagnetic compatibility requirements.